Tailor-made training programmes in Spain for groups of Education Inspectors, trainers, teachers, Headteachers or management staff.
Objectives of the training:
- Discover the roles and responsibilities within the Spanish Education System, from Government to educational establishments
- Explore, in detail, the monitoring and evaluating processes of schools.
- Explore how, nationally and locally, Spain ensures a quality education in its Primary and Secondary schools.
- Explore Bilingual Education in Spanish Schools.
- Visit Primary and Secondary schools to observe and to discuss with school leaders, teachers and pupils how they ensure that there is quality provision for all students in their schools, including in relation to Bilingual Education.
- Reflect on how the Spanish model can inform the school monitoring processes of each participant’s region/country of origin, as well as their own individual work practices.
Next course dates: to be announced