Tailor-made training programmes for groups of Education Inspectors, trainers, teachers, Headteachers or management staff.
Objectives of the training activity:
• To discover the roles and responsibilities within the host country’s Education System, from government to educational establishments
• To explore principles of Inclusion, Health & Wellbeing and Equalities within the host country’s Education System
• To attend workshops in schools to discuss with school leaders, teachers and pupils how they ensure that there is quality educational provision for all
• To meet with management teams to exchange good practice, actions and plans developed by schools
• To reflect on how the training can inform the Inclusion and Health & Wellbeing policies of each participant’s region/country of origin, as well as their own individual work practices