Tailor-made training programmes for groups of teachers, trainers or other education staff.
Objectives of the training activity:
• To discover the roles and responsibilities within the host country’s Education System, from government to educational establishments
• To explore principles of Sustainable development within the host country’s Education System
• To attend workshops in schools to discuss with school leaders, teachers and pupils how they put in place Sustainable development.
• To meet with management teams to exchange good practice, actions and plans developed by schools
• To reflect on how the training can inform sustainable development programmes and policies in each participant’s region/country of origin, as well as their own individual work practices