Tailor-made training programmes for groups of teachers, trainers or other education staff.
Objectives of the training activity:
- To discover the roles and responsibilities within the host country’s Education System, from government to educational establishments
- To explore principles of Learning for Sustainability within the host country’s Education System
- To attend workshops in schools to discuss with school leaders, teachers and pupils how they put in place Learning for Sustainability.
- To meet with management teams to exchange good practice, actions and plans developed by schools
- To reflect on how the training can inform Learning for Sustainability programmes and policies in each participant’s region/country of origin, as well as their own individual work practices
Next course dates: click here