The objectives of DIPS 1 (Developing International Projects for Schools 1: Getting started) are to:
- Write a KA101, KA102, KA103, KA201 or KA229 application.
- Internationalise your School Curriculum.
- Set up a successful International Project within the new 2021 – 2027 programme.
- Learn more about Erasmus+ KA1 & KA2 programmes.
- Apply for Erasmus + funding – a strategic approach.
- Share Best Practice: examples of International Projects.
- Enlarge your network of international partners.
- Explore the Etwinning platform and other digital tools.
- Discover new Education systems.