Tailor-made training programmes in Ireland for groups of Education Inspectors, trainers, teachers, Headteachers or management staff.
Objectives of the training:
- Discover the roles and responsibilities within the Irish Education System, from Government to educational establishments
- Explore, in detail, the monitoring and evaluating processes of schools
- Explore how Ireland ensures quality provision in its Primary and Secondary schools nationally
- Visit Primary and Secondary schools to observe and to discuss with school leaders, teachers and pupils how they ensure that there is quality provision for all students in their schools
- Reflect on how the Irish model can inform the school evaluation processes of each participant’s region/country of origin, as well as their own individual work practices